Echo Translation and Interpreting Service
Europia launched ECHO – Translations and Interpreting Services, the new social enterprise, to continue and develop the excellent service that Europia has provided so far. We offer B2B and B2C, #culturally #appropriate translations to the highest standard in the most spoken European #languages.
The service of translating and interpreting was a part of Europia for a long time, but just recently, Europia decided to officially launch it as a core service!
With the launch of Echo, Europia aims to:
- Empower and transform communities through enabling them to access information and help them break a language barrier.
- Create job opportunities for people in local communities
We focus on solving problems related to language barriers, and expanding on the ability to support people’s progress with training and paid work in Greater Manchester.
We can translate and help interpret many languages including:
• Polish • Romanian
• Spanish • Portuguese
• Bulgarian • Czech
• Lithuanian • Latvian
• Russian • Ukrainian
• Italian • and languages available upon request.
What we offer
Professional community interpreting service
- Interpreting during appointments, meetings, appeals and more
High quality translation and review
- Translation and review of government paperwork, letters, appointments, correspondence and more
How long it takes to access our services
Booking an interpreting session
- book at least 3 days in advance; urgent interpretation available upon request
Translations & Review
- Usually within 7 working days – depending on the length of the document
- Urgent translation upon request – we aim to deliver within 48 hours
To enquire about time & cost for a specific inquiry, please use the form below.
Using many years of experience in representing and providing services to our clients, as well as good knowledge of British systems and our relationships with local authorities, we can provide tailored and advanced solutions to enable communication between Central and Eastern European communities and local authorities or institutions. That’s what makes Echo an unrivalled solution within the market.
Some of our clients are for example:
- Salford Council
- Maternity Action
Work with us
Are you a qualified translator or interpreter and are interested in working with us?
Contact us at email@example.com
Or call: 07762807487