In these difficult times, Europia is here to support you in whichever way possible. Below is a list of some of the ways we would be able to help. Please write us a message in your language to make contact with us on Phone 0333 3058 570 or e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Europia is a registered charity (No 1161453) and community development organisation focusing on the development and integration of European nationals.
Europia Support (FREE-No charge):
- How to apply for and deal with complications in Welfare Benefits and advice
- Accompany you to important appointments
- Communicate on your behalf
- Give advice on problems with utility providers (gas electric, water, employer’s, school, etc.)
- Legal Surgery
- How to report Hate Crime and Hate incidents experienced by yourself or someone else you know (anonymously if required)
If you want to get in touch with Europia, it couldn’t be easier. You can email us at email@example.com, call us on 0333 3058 570 or write to us at St Wilfrid’s Enterprise Centre, 2 Birchvale Close, Hulme, Manchester, M15 5BJ, UK.