Paid jobs and volunteers
Europia is often looking for freelance workers, part-time workers and volunteers
All job vacancies at Europia are posted on our social media channels and listed here.
We currently don’t have any paid job opportunities. But we encourage you to send us an email in the below details so that we have your information on file should we require paid staff in the future.
Send us your c.v to email@example.com with a covering letter answering why you are suitable to work for Europia. Also, answer the two questions below.
- What challenges do you think Eastern European nationals face today in the U.K?
- What according to you should Europia do to make a difference in the lives of Eastern European nationals in Manchester?
- What lived experience you have of understanding the challenges the EU nationals face in the U.K?
The types of roles we consider:
- Advice worker: welfare advice and EUSS advice
- Researcher: community research on Health, culture, wellbeing and poverty
- Events Organiser: organise small (up to 30 people) and large events for over 200 people
- Social media organiser: with experience of organic engagement with our audience and build our reach across Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram and YouTube and other digital platforms (including our website)
- Translators: In a range of EU national languages, including Polish, Lithuanian, Romanian, Russian and more
- Volunteer coordinator: the experience of recruiting, training and long-term working with Volunteers. Experience with Eastern European nationals volunteers will be preferred.
Benefits of working with Europia:
Europia is an accredited living wage employer: this means we pay a wage which is higher that the national minimum wage, this changes every year in October. You can find the current rate and more information here .
- We are a Living Wage Employer
- Flexible work: Work from home options
- Holiday over Christmas and New Year period
- Dedicated training budget to all employees
- You will be treated with respect and compassion and we expect the same in return
Volunteer with us: We always tend to recruit from within our volunteer’s pool, this is because we get to know the person and the person learns how Europia works.
Volunteering opportunities at Europia are posted on our social media channels and listed here, when available.