EU Settlement Scheme (EUSS) Support

As a result of Brexit, all EU, EEA and EFTA citizens and their families living in the UK will need to confirm their immigration status if they wish to continue living and working in the UK. 

To do this, they need to apply for the European Union Settlement Scheme (EUSS). Successful applicants will gain either settled or pre-settled status. The current deadline to apply is 30 June 2021, and Europia is working in partnership with Citizens Advice Bury & Bolton (CABB) to offer support to EU nationals across Greater Manchester who are trying to apply.  

Europia will be posting information about how to apply for EUSS across their social media channels, and will be signposting to additional support services offered by Citizens Advice Bury & Bolton. Keep an eye out here for further details on our Facebook and Twitter pages.

Europia and CABB are also offering online or telephone appointments for application guidance in Polish and Lithuanian with EUSS Officers. Guidance can also be provided in other EU languages by request. For information, please contact CABB:

Phone (English Only): 0333 3058 570 

Phone/ Text (Polish): 07597 574863 (Mon-Thurs, 10am-4pm)

Phone / Text (Lithuanian): 07874 326135 (Mon–Thurs, 10am-4pm)





The current deadline to apply to the scheme is 30 June 2021, but Europia would recommend that EU Citizens contact an appropriate agency as soon as possible. The sooner the application is made, the sooner EU Citizens can confirm their right to stay.

More information about the EU Settlement scheme can also be found on the government’s website here

To get in touch with Europia about EUSS Application Assistance, please call us on 0333 3058 570 or email us at We are up and running during Coronavirus (COVID19).

Translated booklets on how to apply for EUSS 

Europia has been working with CABB to produce booklets on how to apply for EUSS that have been translated  into multiple European languages. All the translated resources are available for free download in the drop-down menu below:


EUSS booklets in 7 European languages available to download here



Some Quick EUSS Tips

Did You Know?

  • A new immigration status called "EU Settled Status" will replace EU family member Permanent Residence and EU Citizen free movement rights.

EU Settled Status entitles you to:

  • Stay indefinitely in the UK after Britain Leaves the EU.
  • Travel freely in and out of the UK.
  • Work in the UK after Britain leaves the EU.
  • Prove your right to access UK public services.
  • Bring your close family members to join you in the UK.

Get Ready! Before you apply...

  • You'll need a valid passport or national ID card. If you don't have either make an appointment at your embassy or consulate as soon as possible.
  • Birth Certificates or other documents that show the family connection.
  • Documents that prove how long you've lived in the UK for example, P60's, P45's, Council Tax Bills, Annual Bank Statements, a letter from your School or University.
  • Give yourself enough time to gather these documents.

Europia and CABB

  • The combination of expertise, capacity and experience means that even the more complicated cases can be articulated to the Home Office. If necessary, CABB have the ability to fight against decisions.

Other support

  • Legal Surgery Sessions will be over the phone or online with our pro-bono legal advisor Agnieszka Januszkiewicz where clients can seek legal advice and support.
  • Welfare Advice Sessions include free appointments with our Head of Advice Service Norman Beverley where clients can receive advice on housing, benefits and utilities.

To inquire about the services we offer and to book an appointment, please ring 0333 3058 570 or email