EU Settlement Scheme (EUSS) Support

All EU, EEA and EFTA citizens and their families living in the UK need to confirm their immigration status (required by 30 June 2021) if they wish to continue living and working in the UK. If you did not apply, you may lose the right to work in the UK, use the NHS for free, enroll in education and access benefits. You can find translated information booklets on how to apply below.

The Europia immigration team are very pleased to announce that we have secured Home Office funding to undertake complex European Union Settlement Scheme (EUSS) applications. This means if you are eligible to apply to the scheme but your application has been rejected as invalid or refused we can support you to make a new application. Please read our blog post to find out more. 

You can confirm your immigration status by applying for the European Union Settlement Scheme (EUSS). Successful applicants will gain either settled or pre-settled status. The deadline to apply to the scheme was 30 June 2021. This deadline does not apply if you already have pre-settled status and you’re applying for settled status.

To apply you will need: identification documents such as a passport, birth certificate and a national insurance number. You could also need documents such as P45s or Council Tax bills to prove how long you have lived in the UK.

To get in touch with Europia about EUSS application assistance, please call us on 07599472568/ 07955365765  or email at

You can find more information about the EUSS here:

Translated booklets on how to apply for EUSS

Europia has produced booklets on how to apply for EUSS that have been translated into multiple European languages. All the translated resources are available for free download in the drop down menu below:


Some Quick EUSS Tips:

All EU/EEA nationals need to apply for either Settled Status or Pre Settled status – depending on how long you have been in the UK:
– Pre Settled status is for those that have been living in the UK for under five years.
– Settled Status is for EU citizens and family members that have stayed in the UK for five years or longer at the time they apply.
– If your child was born in the UK but does not hold citizenship, they also need to be registered for the EUSS.

If you are only eligible to apply for Pre Settled status, you will have to reapply for settled status after five years of residency in the UK, whilst Settled Status does not expire.

EU Settlement Scheme Statistics for Greater Manchester  

On 25 February 2021, The Home Office published the latest quarterly information on applications received and cases concluded to the EUSS for local authorities and regions up to 31 December 2020. This report published by Europia highlights the key trends for Greater Manchester and its 10 boroughs: Bolton, Bury, Manchester, Oldham, Rochdale, Salford, Stockport, Tameside, Trafford and Wigan. 

Fill out this short survey to view to report for free. For more information about applications to the EUSS from Greater Manchester, please contact

Europia Newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter to get updates and news on Europia

Click to listen highlighted text!