Salford Festival of Ageing
Europia will participate in Salford’s Festival Of Ageing on the 7th of July. We will have a stall to showcase Poland’s rich tradition and heritage together with plenty of activities:
- 3 Polish dumplings making sessions (13:00, 14:00 and 15:00). Once the dumplings are made, they will be given away in takeaway containers along with instructions on how to make them.
- We will share some typical recipes from Polish cuisine.
- There will be samples of Polish cakes.
- A mannequin dressed in a traditional Polish costume with information about its history will be on display.
- Our little friends will have their very own table where they will get the chance to colour the polish flag, the crest and other folk symbols as well as try delicious food.
- There will be quizzes for both adults & kids on Poland and European Union, with prizes for the winners.
Where: Helly Hansen Watersports Centre, Watersport Centre, 15 The Quays, Salford, M50 3SQ (Stall outside the building)
When: Saturday 7th July – 11:00-15:00