Permanent Residency Application

If you are an EU national and have lived in the UK for 5 years or more, it really is the time to apply for permanent residence. Being aware of the difficulties of the application form we decided to provide support to the individuals/families who would like to proceed with it. 

What is permanent residence?

Permanent residence is the same as Indefinite Leave to Remain. Once you have obtained permanent residence, you can continue living in the UK regardless of BREXIT.

Europia’s Permanent Residency Application

Our new service will help and support you through every step of your application. We will:

  • Provide an interpreter if needed
  • Give guidance on what paperwork is needed for your application
  • Complete the Residency Application Form for yourself/your partner/your family
  • Copy and forward the application to the Home Office

When your application has been approved, you will receive a registration certificate that proves you have the legal right to reside in the UK. You can then apply for British Citizenship if you wish.


Every 3rd Saturday of every month


Europia’s offices, St Wilfrid’s Enterprise Centre, Royce Road, Manchester M15 5BJ


Single applicant: £180 + £65 Fee

Couple Applicants: £250 plus + £65 fee x 2

Family Applicants: Up to 4 children  £300 plus + £65 fee per person


Please contact Sarah at or 07597 574863.


Leave a Comment

Visit Us On FacebookVisit Us On TwitterVisit Us On LinkedinVisit Us On InstagramVisit Us On Youtube