Partner Visas

This visa is for partners of British citizens or someone who has Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK or those with pre-settled status under the EU Settlement Scheme, who wish to live with their partner in the UK. There are similar visas for civil partners and unmarried partners.

The following eligibility criteria must be satisfied:

·        both applicant and partner must be 18 or older;

·        they must be in a genuine and subsisting relationship;

·        the financial requirement must be met;

·        the  English language requirement must be met.

To enquire about our immigration services, you can email us or call 07599 472568, 07955365765.

Europia Newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter to get updates and news on Europia

Click to listen highlighted text!