Indefinite Leave to Remain

Once you have held a partner visa for at least five years you will be able to submit an application for Indefinite Leave to Remain.

You must demonstrate that:

·        you have spent a continuous period of five years in the UK and during this time have not breached any UK immigration laws;

·        you have sufficient knowledge of English language and have passed a Life in the UK test;

·        you continue to be in a relationship with your British or settled partner; and

·        since being granted leave in this category, you have lived in the UK with your partner.

To enquire about our immigration services, you can email us or call 07599 472568, 07955365765.


Europia Newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter to get updates and news on Europia

Click to listen highlighted text!