EU Family Permits

If you can show that you have a pre-existing relationship prior to 31st December 2020 then you may be able to successfully apply to join your EEA family member who has either pre-settled or settled status.

You will have to apply for an EU Family Permit from outside the UK which is granted for six months and once in the UK apply to the EU Settlement Scheme.

NB: If your relationship started after the 31st December 2020 then you can apply under other Immigration Rules.

To enquire about our immigration services, you can email us or call 07599 472568, 07955365765.

Europia Newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter to get updates and news on Europia

Click to listen highlighted text!