Empower, Support, Train and Represent European Expats in Greater Manchester to prosper in their communities.
- Europia will be valued, widely recognised and well-networked across Greater Manchester, the UK and across Europe.
- Europia will be known for helping people in need and empowering them to reach their potential.
- Europia will be a space for conversation for all communities, enable cultural initiatives and enrich Manchester’s diverse cultural life.
- Europia will have the capacity to deliver its services with well-qualified staff and great volunteers.
- Europia will be fully funded and sustainable with a diverse income.
- All people will be socially and financially included, embracing, sharing and interacting confidently in a multicultural society.
- People will have improved health, skills, work and life prospects.
- People will be aware of their rights and responsibilities and how to secure and fulfil them.
- European Expats will have a strong personal, social and cultural identity and self-esteem.
- Inclusion for all people
- Creativity, innovation, flexibility
- Credibility, trustworthiness
- Celebrating diversity
- Be more able and confident to make positive choices about their life.
- Have improved community relations between themselves and with other communities.
- Have improved physical and mental health, well-being and self-esteem.
- Be more socially included, particularly those who are classed as “hard-to-reach”.
- Have increased awareness of hate crime and how they can effectively respond to it.
- Be more able to address diverse issues that affect them.
- Be more able to access opportunities to lift themselves out of poverty and prosper.